Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Cacti in shades of jade green flourish in the desert, while their coral blooms pop against a rich black sky. These prickly plants are a welcome addition to any home.
- SUSTAINABLE CLEANING: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Swedish Dishcloths from Now Designs are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more!
- PAPER ALTERNATIVE: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then add to your home compost for disposal.
- ECO FRIENDLY: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be used continually.
- KID-FRIENDLY KITCHEN: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight—making them dinner table essentials!
- STYLISH KITCHEN: For over 50 years, Now Designs kitchen textiles & accessories have been consistently recognized for their superior colors, trends, designs & unsurpassed quality & workmanship.
Material: 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
Care instructions: Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry